Hand Sanitiser 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
Hand Sanitiser. Manufactured in the UK
70% Isopropyl Alcohol exceeds public health England’s formulation.
Conforms to EN1276. Full MSDS available on request.
Manufacturing capacity 100,000 per day, shelf ready, bar coded with pull and push cap.
- A Disinfectant for surfaces, utensils and equipment.
- Skin cleaner, Antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
- Hand & Surface sanitiser.
- Deicer – removes frost from windscreens and frees up frozen locks.
- Great glass and mirror cleaner when mixed with about 5-10 parts of water (especially when used with some newspaper to wipe off).
- Can remove hair spray from mirrors and tiles.
- Removes many ink and permanent marker stains ( but not all ).
- Great for cleaning and disinfecting phones, computers and office equipment. It should NOT be sprayed directly onto equipment. Apply to a lint frre cloth and use to wipe surfaces.
- Cleans Dry wipe boards to remove the residue/shadow.
- Removes the glue/sticky residues left on surfaces after removing labels, price tags and stickers.
- Emergency Ice packs – when mixed with 2 parts of water and sealed in a bag solution can be kept in freezer and is ready for use.
- Metal cleaner – removes fingerprints, water spots and light soiling from chrome, stainless steel, brass etc. Cleans and shines.
- Room spray – mix a few drops of fragrance oils and mix thoroughly in a spray bottle.
- Odour eliminator for shoes and footwear. Spray Rubbing alcohol into shoes and allow to dry before putting on.
- Please see our Hand Sanitiser and Face Masks category for more products.